Children & Parenting

Property Settlement

Binding Financial Agreements

Spousal Maintenance

Defacto Relationships

Same Sex Relationships

Collaborative Practice

Same Sex Relationships

If you are in a same sex relationship, SA Family Law can provide advice in relation to binding financial agreements (cohabitation agreements), property settlement or children issues.

Separating same sex couples who have been living together in a de facto relationship, have the same rights as heterosexual couples to pursue a property/financial settlement following the breakdown of their relationship.

Similarly, you have the same rights and protections as all parents do under family law legislation in relation to children of the relationship.  If you and your former partner are unable to reach agreement on issues about the children, you are able to make an application to the court seeking parenting orders.

Contact SA Family Law

Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Please write a subject for your message.
Please let us know your message.
Invalid Input